Program
A new 25,000 square-foot addition to an existing 1914 Beaux-Arts art museum doubled the gallery space. The program also created new art storage and curatorial spaces; new classrooms and library; and a public reception hall which can seat 350 people for lectures and concerts. The new construction reflects the spirit of the existing building, completes the public loop of galleries, and creates, as a centerpiece, a skylit atrium formed by the new and old wings.

Role
Project Manager/Architect – Oversaw design development to final construction. Assisted with staff management and project financials.

Partner-In-Charge: Richard Blinder

Awards: 2002 NJ Golden Trowel Award for Excellence in Masonry

 - Photo by Fred Charles  - Photo by Fred Charles  - Photo by Fred Charles  - Photo by Fred Charles  - Photo by Fred Charles  - Photo by Fred Charles  - Photo by Fred Charles  - Photo by Fred Charles